PASSIVE SAFETY METAL POLE BASES ACCORDING TO EN12767
ADVANTAGES OF PASSIVE SAFETY LIGHT POLES ACCORDING TO EN 12767
* The advantage of the SP base is the use of conventional steel metal pole for installation with conventional anchors.
* After a vehicle hits the pole, the passive safety base is cut off and the pole is dropped so that another vehicle running along the road or in the opposite direction is avoided, as the pole always falls parallel to the road .
* In the event of a collision, the base holder can be reused by replacing it with new base and conventional metal pole.
* The design and construction of the base are designed to withstand the passage of time without affecting its functionality.
* Other trading systems are based on the weakness of the metal with dubious resistance over time.